Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back to Normal

It's September. I think we're all already over the whole "Back To School" thing. Or at least you are. I didn't end up going back to school this year. I'm taking a yar off in which to rewrite my novel and to work.

I finished Divided a few months ago, and I'm only getting around to the rewrites now, because I'm lame like that. I was going through and editing, and then I realized how awful my first draft was. It was messy and disconnected, so I've thrown out most of the story and I'm starting over. Hopefully the new version will be better.

Other than that, my life has been a pretty dull blur of working all the time. I need the money I guess, so it makes sense to be working, but I would much rather be writing.

That's about it for my life.

So how've you been, one or two people that actually read my blog? What sort of things would you like to see from me? More writing things? More real-life posts? More made-up stuff about my real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment