Sunday, February 6, 2011

There's Not A Lot Going On

Nothing to upload today. Sorry about that. I spent most of today cleaning my room, and I found a lot of my old writing. And it's bad. So, so very bad. Bits and pieces are kind of inspiring though. Especially these two lines from a generally awful poem that i wrote: "Before you can begin again, you must be ground to sand." It sounds a bit like the mantra of a weird, strict religion thing.

I haven't been doing a lot of writing lately. I'm totally uninspired, and I need to get to work on my novel, Ghost. There are a few short stories that I've posted on my Deviant Art account, and i can repost them if anyone wants, but I won't unless someone actually wants them. I understand that I pretty much don't have a following, and that's okay.

Anywho, I'm tired. I need to start writing more and be distracted by the internet less. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment