Questions for my characters. (:
1. How old is he/she?
Gabe is 18, Gen is 17 and Dan is 17
2. What does he/she do with his/her spare time?
Gen plays the piano, reads and watches stupid movies with Dan. Dan mows the lawn a lot and goes to parties. Gabe mopes.
3. Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment?
Dan is mainly a live in the moment kind of guy. Things generally don't bother him for long, if they even do. Gen is a big picture sort of gal. Gabe mopes.
4. Is he/she a perfectionist?
Dan is not. He's a little sloppy and doesn't sweat the small stuff. Gabe is definitely a perfectionist. He actually has nothing better to do. Gen is somewhere in between.
5. What does her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.)
Gabe has a spidery sort of scrawl. He's one of the few people who can read it, and that suits him just fine. Dan's writing is actually very neat, although large. Gen has tiny, perfect cursive because she's unbearably girly that way.
6. Favorite animal?
Gen loves dogs, especially Sargent Pepper, her German Shepard. He's probably bigger than she is. Dan has never missed a shark week ever. Animals don't like Gabe. He mopes about it.
7. Does he/she have any pets?
Gen has Sargent Pepper, Dan has a goldfish named Jaws, and Gabe has a cat named Leo. Leo hates Gabe with a passion.
8. Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in?
Dan is an only child, but his parents had always wanted more than one kid. Gabe has a younger sister named Lucy, but he rarely sees her because she lives with their father. Gen has a step-brother named Jake, and a half-brother named Graeme.
9. Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it?
No idea what that is...
10. Favorite writing utensil?
Gabe prefers computers. They're much neater than handwriting. Gen likes colourful pens. Dan likes pencils.