Tagged by Qui.
List 10 (music) Artists you love, in no particular order, without looking at the questions below.
2. Florence and The Machine
3. Mumford and Sons
4. The Rankin Family
7. The Corrs
10. Pink Floyd
Now for the questions!!!!!
1. What was the first song you've ever heard by 6?
Hard to say for sure. The first one I remember was Orinocco Flow though.
2. What's your favourite song of 8?
3. What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
She's kind of my best friend. Just sayin'. Well, Brit is. Nick is not a girl, nor my best friend.
4. What's your favourite lyric of 5's?
"I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war, if you can tell me something worth fighting for..."
5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Zero. They're broken up now. The sisters were touring a while back though.
6. What's your favourite song of 7?
Toss the Feathers.
7. Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
Thistles and Weeds can bring me close if I'm already a bit emotional and singing along as loud as I can. Weird, yes, but shhh.
8. What's your favourite song by 9?
9. How did you first get into 2?
I think she came on Ray's i-pod when it was on shuffle.
10. How did you first get into 3?
11. What's your favourite song by 4?
North Country. Makes me feel feelings. Reminds me of the North.
12. How many times have you seen 9 live?
13. What is a good memory concerning 10?
Comfortably Numb and reading books. Yeah.
14. Are there any songs of 8 that make you sad?
If You See Him, If You See Her, and Every Other Weekend.
15. What is your favourite song of 1's?
Jack o' Lantern, Brittle Bones and Fox Eyes
16. How did you become a fan of 10?
My dear brother played them a lot, way back when.
I tag your face.